If your question is not listed below please get in contact and we will be happy to help.

Where are you based and what areas do you cover?

We are based near Arundel, West Sussex and cover Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire. Anything over 30 miles incurs an additional cost of £1 per mile.

How much does it cost to hire?

Please see 'Our Packages' section for a more detailed explanation:

Dry Hire £550

Dry Hire with two staff £650 (5hrs)

Paid Bar £250 (Booking Fee) +

minimum spend of £1000  (returned once met, see terms and conditions)


Complimentary Bar £250 + price per head starting at £24.50.

Delivery and set up included within a 30 mile radius

How does the minimum spend work?

The minimum spend for all events is £1000 unless otherwise agreed in writing. £500 is to be paid upfront as a minimum spend holding deposit and will be returned in full only when £1000 is taken behind the bar.

See 'terms and conditions' for more details 

How much is the booking fee?

Our booking fee is £250, this will secure the date of your event and is non refundable.

When do you require payment?

The booking fee is payable immediately to secure the date.
The outstanding balance due is to be paid in two instalments no later than two months and one month before your event.

Do you have insurance?

Yes, we have public liability insurance, product liability insurance and employers liability insurance.

Do you have a drinks licence?

Yes, we are both fully trained and hold personal licences. There will always be a licence holder working if a cash bar or token bar is operated.

Does the venue need an alcohol licence?

Yes and No!!!


YES.... For any event where alcohol is sold by us as a 'Paid Bar' or 'Token Bar' there needs to be a licence in place. If the venue does not already have a licence we can apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TEN) licence. The cost of this is £30 and is payable upfront. If for any reason the application is refused we will not be able to operate a 'Paid Bar' or 'Token Bar'.

NO..... If the drinks are provided by you and we have supplied the horsebox bar on a 'Dry Hire' basis then no licence is required.

What drinks do you serve?

We know everyone has different tastes. Please talk to us about your drinks choices for you event.

Can we request the drinks you serve?

Yes you can. We can serve ice cold beer and Prosecco on tap freeing up more room in the fridges to make room for  more of your other favourite drinks.

Do you accept card payments at the bar?

We are able to take card payments as long as we have access to a good WiFi / 3g / 4g connection. If not it will be cash only.

Do you need a power supply?

Ideally yes, we require access to power via a standard household plug. We have our own extension lead which allows us to operate up to 50m away. If power is not available we can operate via a generator, however, it is not preferred and incurs extra charges.

What time do you serve drinks until?

We will happily provide a service until we are required to stop . Most venues have a cut off for alcohol being served so we will adhere to these requirements whilst ensuring your guests have the best time possible. Times will be agreed prior to the event.